Monday, June 30, 2008

Tag

I have been tagged by Beth!

Here it is:

Two names you've gone by: 1) Lauren 2) Ren
Two things I’m wearing right now: 1) DMB concert t-shirt 2) flip flops
Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: 1) Honesty 2) Laughter
Two of my favorite things to do: 1) Reading 2) Running
Two things you did last night: 1) Experimented in the kitchen 2) Cleaned the bathroom
Two people you last talked to: 1) Sofia 2) Linda
Two things you’re doing tomorrow: 1) Take the baby for her check up 2) Laundry so we have clean clothes to take on our trip
Two longest car rides: 1) Denver, CO to SC - OMG, could Kansas be any more boring? 2) SC to Boston
Two favorite holidays: 1) Christmas 2) Birthdays
Two favorite drinks: 1) Diet Dr Pepper 2) Sonic's Diet Cherry Limeade
Two things about me you may not have known: 1) I'm a horrible singer, but I sing along to the radio anyways (you'd think all my band experience would have made me a little less tone deaf) 2) I had 4 cars before I started college (5 if you count the one that was supposed to be mine when I started driving but actually got traded for the MG that was my first car)
Two jobs I’ve had in my life: 1) Stage hand in a theater 2) bagger at Publix
Two movies I would watch over and over: 1) Madagascar - Mada-who-har? 2) Harry Potter
Two favorite foods: 1) Mexican 2) Pizza
Two places I’d rather be right now: 1) BEACH! 2) napping

I tag Rhett and Alli

No comments: