Thursday, March 5, 2009

Worn out

Asleep in the shopping cart, yet again! She fell asleep in the 5 minutes it took us to go from Wal-mart to the grocery store, so I thought I'd try to see if I could get her in the cart without waking her. Jackpot! She slept right until we got to the checkout lane. Good thing I didn't need too many items...
Photobucket

I just thought this was funny looking. The picture doesn't do it justice. This snowman is melting as the temps rise here...but he's melting into the snowman version of Jabba the Hut.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hehe, Sofia is so cute! If I could ever get Elaina to do that I'd have a heart attack!

Jenny said...

She's such an angel when she's sleeping!

Anonymous said...

HOW SWEET IS THAT GROCERY CART PIC?!

(and why does that never happen to me :))

Miz.