Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nibbling on sponge cake.....watching the sun bake...

Yesterday, I got 2 free tickets to last night's Jimmy Buffet concert. I should go buy a lotto ticket, I'm felling pretty lucky! I must say, if there is a local Freecycle group in your area, you should join. That's how I got these tickets! We've also gotten golf clubs for Marc, toddler snack bowls, Robeez shoes for Sofia. There is lots of good stuff out there.

Anyway, on to Buffet. This time I figured I wasn't going to be the only fool who followed the rules and didn't have a camera! I mean really, people are blatantly smoking the funky stuff and no one cares. So, I had my hubby shove it in his underwear and now we have lasting memories of a great concert! We were on the front part of the lawn, could see everything great, and even when I sat down I could still see the big screen about 80-90% of the time. We took the baby again. Isn't she just the lil' rocker, Dave and Jimmy before the age of 1! And I was 29 before I saw either. She was great, made friends with everyone around, and promtly fell asleep in my arms at 9, 9:30, and let us stay for the whole show. (Wasn't that nice of her?)

Here are some of our pirated pictures of the show.
Tailgating before the show.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We staked out our piece of real estate early.
Photobucket

Jimmy! (no it's not raining, I don't know why my camera makes it look like that)
Photobucket

Dancing with Daddy (although she looks like she wants to go home and go to bed)
Photobucket

I've got the magic touch. Asleep in my arms at a concert, again!
Sleeping through the show

2 comments:

Becky S said...

Great pictures and video!!!
Yes we like P.I. I just wish that when you are picking out the pictures and all that, that they give you a print out of the packages they have. It's sort of a whirlwind feeling. Love them though!

Andee said...

Fun times! I've never seen Buffett in concert but I love his tequila. :-)