The Rules: 1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!) 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. When I was I kid I wanted to be a palentologist (did I spell that right?). I wanted to dig up dinosaur bones. How I you get from dinosaur bones to dollars and cents is beyond me.
2. As much as I wanted to stop on the side of the road and die when I was running my first marathon, I'm jealous of all you people out there who are training for the fall marathon season. Today would have been the perfect day to go for a long run, but I'm sure this baby would have a different opinion of that.
3. We have a cat and a dog, therefore we have cat and dog hair in our house. I secretly think it's funny that Marc is so obsessed with not having cat and dog hair anywhere. He seems determined that our animals and the baby should not interact nor should there be any animal hair on any of her stuff (or her too, I'm sure). He's going to go nuts if he doesn't let that go, and soon. Not to mention, the more we separate the baby and the animals, the more the two will be curious about the other.
4. My cat is a purr-whore. She'll yell and scream and growl at you, but still be purring at the same time.
5. I'm ready to have this baby. I don't want to wait another 4 weeks. I might not be ready to be a mommy (who ever is?), but I'm tired of housing her.
6. I hate being cold, but think snow is fun.
7. I have an obsession with Mexican food. I think I might have been Mexican in a former life. Good thing I married a hispanic and my mother-in-law makes such good Mexican food.
8. My dog is extra-special needy. I wonder how he'll react to not being the baby anymore.
I don't know all that many people who have blogs. Anyone I would tag has already been tagged.