Wednesday, August 22, 2007

36 weeks

There isn't a whole lot going on right now. Marc is in FL this week. Murphy's Law states that I should have this baby this week because he's not here, but I'm sure I'm not that lucky (but will keep you posted if something happens). This weekend we have our childbirthing class, 4 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday. Saturday night we are meeting Alli, her mom, and Miss SB for dinner since they are in the DC area. Saturday there is also a Baby Wearing Expo that I'm thinking about going to. It would be nice to see all the various slings and carriers out there. And then on Monday we have a doctor's appointment and we are going to a Baby Care Basics class...teach us how to diaper, feed, and bathe our baby. This is more to ease our nerves than anything else. And on Tuesday, my job is throwing us a shower. I was told at work that I cannot have this baby until after the shower.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures, but as I said, Marc isn't here to take them and it's hard to do self portraits.

2 comments:

Becky S said...

We did a baby care class as well and it was actually really good. I also took a breastfeeding class and you know, they didn't talk about burping the baby in the breastfeeding class. They did in the baby care class, so I'm glad we went. Good luck holding the baby in this week!

wirrek said...

I also make 2 dozen assorted muffins for my OB and staff as a bribe. I went into labor 4 days later. Hey, whatever works!

I have heard going to IKEA also helps. You don't have to buy anything.