Monday, August 6, 2007

Sorry, no picture this time

I know it's been awhile since I posted. I keep putting it off until I have a belly shot to post for everyone. Well, I don't have a belly shot but I figured I'd go ahead and post. It's been ungodly hot here and there is just more to come...it's supposed to be 98 or 99 tomorrow. Of course this is the week I have to ride the bus and the metro to get to a conference.

Beth and Jeff were here Friday night. It was a nice, but short visit. And Saturday night Marc and I saw the latest Bourne movie. It was a good movie, you just have to know going into it, that it is nothing like the book. If you accept that upfront, it's a good movie and you'll enjoy it. There isn't much else going on here. Baseball season is over for Marc and I'm trying to get a bit of scrapbooking in before Sofia gets here. I'm sure I won't have much time for the first few months.

I also want to say congrats to Becky and Dave for their new little bundle of joy....and I must admit that I'm super jealous that she delivered 2 weeks early. Hey, it gives me hope. She's the 3rd person I know of who has delivered early this summer.

We'll get a picture soon....

No comments: