Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Nothing new...

I haven't updated in awhile, but there isn't really anything to update just yet. We are 10 weeks today, the baby is about an inch long. We should be able to hear the heartbeat at the next appointment. Let's just hope there is only one baby in there....but we won't know that until we have the first ultrasound (probably the April or May). My hubby is the father of twins and my mother is a twin....you never know what will happen.

Now, to the big list of no no's. Why is it that the second you can't have something you want it? I can't have lunch meat....I'm dying for a sandwich....oohhh a club sandwich sounds sooo good! I'm not supposed to have too much chocolate because of the caffeine, but not too worry, I don't really want chocolate these days. But coffee, anytime I smell coffee I start craving it. I've never craved coffee! And I would love to have a really good breakfast, but eggs turn my tummy and the smell of sausage just isn't cutting it these days. Of course, Marc thinks we are having a boy because all I seem to want to eat is cereal, pasta, and beef.

And I've found a new hobby....I discovered that I like scrap booking. There is this wonderful store up here called Recollections. I took a Scrapbooking 101 class the other night. Gave me lots of good ideas. I'm finally going to finish my wedding scrapbook....2 years later! Ok, that's all for now....

2 comments:

Becky S said...

Congrats Lauren! I love how we can all keep up through each other's blogs! I agree about not being able to have foods that you like. I'd love to have some sushi. But it's strange, I thought I would crave sweets (since before I would), but now I could eat a whole box of cheese its. Of course I restrain, but I love those things! Oh, we heard the heartbeat at our last doctor's visit, but if there were two, I couldn't tell. Twins runs on both sides of our families, but if there were two heartbeats, wouldn't the doctor have told me? I hope so. I hope things are going well for you guys, and keep posting!

Allison said...

Aren't cravings fun? I am so excited for you Lauren! So do you really think you may have twins in there? Wouldn't that be exciting? Love to you and Marc and the peanut!