Friday, February 2, 2007

Ground Hog Day


Happy Ground Hog Day. It looks like it's going to be a long winter. Phil saw his shadow. =( I don't like winter. I could be a beach bunny for life! And of course, Comedy Central is running a Ground Hog Day marathon and playing the movie over and over and over. There isn't much going on here. The family knows now. We are starting to tell our friends, too. I'm going to hold off on telling work for another month or so, unless I really start showing.

There isn't much else going on here. Today is my day off, although I had to go into work for 2 hours this morning. Then I went shopping. =) On my way home, I stopped at Great Harvest and picked up a loaf of "darn good bread." It's so good, the cat and the dog are trying to help me eat it. We're going over to some friends' on Sunday to watch the big game.

Well, I'm worn out, I think I'm going to go take a nap.

No comments: