Saturday, September 26, 2009

Birthday Pictures

I'm sure there are still pictures on the little camera, but these are the ones off the big camera.

This is the cake that I was going to make for Sofia's party, that never was. I made this the weekend before as a test cake, to make sure I had everything I would need.
Photobucket

Opening presents, with a little help from Mimi. Notice the boots and the shorts and the Clemson jersey. Papa bought her these boots and she loved them! Wouldn't take them off.
Photobucket

Photobucket

She had to have every single clip put into her hair before she'd move on to the next present.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is the actual cake I made. We'll do Mickey Mouse another time.
Photobucket

Of course she prefered the icing.
Photobucket

And this is what I found this morning when I woke up. I have no idea what time she got up but I guess she eventually got bored and fell back asleep on the sofa.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Andee said...

Happy Birthday! I love her cheeks! I'm glad that she is feeling better.