Thursday, December 6, 2007

Proud of myself

I forgot to post this the other day, but I'm proud of myself, so I'm going to post late. For those of you who don't already know, I went back to Weight Watchers this past Monday to lose the rest of this baby weight. Well, Tuesday night, the chicken I got out for dinner hadn't thawed yet and I really wanted breakfast. We bundled the baby up and planned to head to IHOP. Then I thought, why don't we go to the grocery store and buy egg beaters, turkey sausage, and some kind of light bread (in this case low fat, whole wheat eggos). We can save money and we'll still probably be eating at about the same time since the grocery is much closer than IHOP. So, we saved money and calories. Small victory!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Awesome job! It's the little victories that keep you going. Hope you're doing well!