Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Rocker is Here

Our rocker was delivered yesterday. Marc put it together this evening, and now it's in the baby's room and all set up. All we need now is the baby. 9 more weeks. The cat automaticly assumed that the giant box was delivered for her. She has been laying on it all the time.....she will get off to eat though. Being on a diet and all, the second she hears the food bag open, she hops down. She'll be sad to know the box is going out to the curb tonight.


The new rocker.


The dog enjoying the baby's room.


The whole room (or as best as I can fit into one shot)....notice Dad sleeping on the bed, putting that rocker together must have been hard work!


One of our good friends who I met when I first moved to DC is in town this week for work. We are meeting her for dinner tomorrow night, so I'll be sure to get some belly shots while we are out with her. Only 9 weeks left to go....

3 comments:

Andee said...

You are so organized - good for you! Try to hold on to that after the baby comes....I like the room, it looks great!

Allison said...

I love the room. I really like the colors. Marc's feet match so well! LOL. Coda is looking extra cute. I can't wait for pictures!

Becky S said...

We ended up getting that same rocker in green! It's pretty great!