Thursday, July 5, 2007

4th of July

We went to the National's baseball game yesterday and after the game I was in line for the bathroom, like a good pregnant woman. And the lady behind me asked me how far along I was and I told her I had 11 weeks left. And, like all women should be to each other, she said "Wow, you're not that big." =) Made my day.Then we went to a friends house to cook out and watch the fireworks. All in all, we had a good day. It doesn't sound like we did a lot, but I was sure tired. We didn't get home until 10:30 or 11. Plus I didn't really sit in a confortable chair all day. I'm sure that doesn't help. I sure didn't want to get up and go to work this morning. I actually went in an hour later (and stayed an hour later) just to get a tad more sleep.

My father in law and brother in law left this morning. It's nice to have our house back to ourselves, as much as I love visitors and family. It'll be nice to do whatever we want or nothing at all this weekend. Although we do have plans to redo the bedroom closets with ClosetMaid wire shelving. We need to be able to get more stuff into each closet now that we have to share the one in the other room with the baby.

Marc and I decided to spoil ourselves today and I brought a Wii home from Target. =D They got a shipment in this morning and just happened to have a few left over when I was there to pick up some things. Off to test it out and then early to bed.

No comments: