Sunday, January 14, 2007

First Post


Well, I suppose every blog has to start somewhere....so here goes. This is my first post. It's our anniversary weekend. We went to Old Town Alexandria yesterday and today we went to 3 wineries. We didn't make it to our fave, Linden, but that's ok. We still had a good time. Tomorrow is MLK Jr day (and the actual anniversary) so neither of us have to work. But nothing big planned...just a little time at the gym and then off to get some groceries. I guess we peaked a little early on this anniversary fun. Tomorrow it's back to the same ol, same ol. We are both trying to get back into the swing of things with diet and exercise...you'd think once you've lost sixty pounds and ran a marathon it would be easy to take off 5-10 pounds. Well let me tell you, I think it gets harder every time!! Since we are celebrating 2 years of marriage (and 3 years total together), I'll leave you with a wedding pic.


No comments: