Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What have we been up to? Part 2

What else have we been up to??

We watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with the dog.
IMG_0429

IMG_0431

Did a little shopping with Elaina...
Do we want this nice sports car?
IMG_0436

Nah, I think we should we go for the wagon.
IMG_0438

We had some snow...but not enough. I'm sorry, when it snows I want enough so I don't have to go to work. I want to snuggle with a blanket, a good movie, and warm beverage.
IMG_0023

We saw the Bull Run Festival of Lights. Disregard the blurriness...they don't let you stop your car to get a good picture....but on the up side, we ran into Marc's best man who we lost contact with and hope to see them again in January.
IMG_0032

IMG_0039

We celebrated poop in the potty! (Now if only I can get her to do it again!) We celebrated at Dairy Queen.
IMG_0045

IMG_0046

We rearranged Sofie's bedroom to get her bed away from the drafty window (and get the toys out of the living room).
IMG_0053

IMG_0054

Well, most of the toys. There are a few still out there.
IMG_0056

No comments: