Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

Christmas was great! Sofie actually played with the toys Santa brought instead of the wrapping and boxes that the toys came in.

Sugar Plums danced in her head in the week leading up to Christmas. Many nights she went to sleep in her Santa hat.
IMG_5396

Mommy played around with the camera trying to get some Bokeh (WIkipedia & Pioneer Woman definitions). Shocker, but I actually got better bokeh with my point and shoot than I did with my big DSLR. I think it's my lense. I need a smaller f-stop to get better bokeh and I think mine won't go low enough?
IMG_0496

IMG_5435

This one isn't really bokeh, but its fun!
IMG_5423

Our tree
IMG_0494

We decorated cookies for Santa
IMG_0515

IMG_0514

Christmas Morning
IMG_5449

IMG_5451

IMG_5458

IMG_5467

IMG_5472

IMG_5479

And I have a video of Christmas morning, but I'm having issues uploading it. I'll post it soon, I hope!

1 comment:

Rhett said...

im jealous of a new DSLR... i have an old one :) what kind did you get? i love your pics... so cute. As for a new lens... I suggest a 50mm with an 1.8f stop... it's by far a lot cheaper than the 1.4 - and i can't imagine going that little bit less.