Thursday, October 9, 2008

Post-Op Update

Surgery went great! (And it was super quick!) The doctor cleaned out some fluid/mucus which he said was like molasses (yuck!). Watching her come out of anesthesia was the worst part of the whole ordeal. But now, you'd never know she had surgery this morning. She busy, into everything, climbing all over me, giggling. But if you think about it, this is the first time she hasn't had fluid of some sort behind her ear drums since the beginning of May. I equate it to getting an epidural while in labor, instant relief!

We are gonna go get lunch and fill her prescriptions. Then we need to tidy house, Beth is coming to visit tomorrow night. We have a girls night out and consignment sale shopping planned.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Don't you clean on my behalf! Your house can be no worse than mine....remember...we have toddlers!

Allison said...

I'm glad she's okay and happy!

And I'm jealous that Beth is coming up - I need a girls' weekend badly!

Melissa said...

So glad to hear the surgery went well. My oldest nephew had tubes and it made a world of difference for him. I hope it does the same for little Miss Sophia