Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Footie PJ's

Any suggestions on where to find footie pajamas for bigger kids? I must admit that my child goes through them so fast, I don't like to pay more than $7 or so a pair and I haven't looked outside of Target/Wal-Mart/TJ Maxx. The largest ones I can find are 9 month and she's almost too tall for them. Am I going to have to suck it up and go somewhere expensive?

Ah, and we have a tooth....almost. It is pushing against the gums and today it felt like it broke through/is about to break through. I've been trying to get a picture but that's like trying to get a cat to take medicine. Once I've got a decent one, I'll be sure to upload.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hey! I got your e-mail...I'll e-mail you back soon I promise! The Children's Place footie PJs are the best....we still buy them for Elaina and she wears size 18 mo! I think they go up to even bigger kids. If you find them on the sale racks (which you usually can) they can be as low as a couple of bucks (Elaina has several Halloween pairs that were less than $2 each...even if it's not Halloween!)

Allison said...

We have 18 & 24 mo. footie PJs, mostly from Belk or Penney's. You can catch the post-season sales this time of year.
I know they come up to 3-4T as well.

Andee said...

Kohls, Kohls, and more Kohls. Not sure if you have one near you, but they are online. And they have footed PJ's up to 4T. LOVE IT!