Sunday, March 9, 2008

Updates

Hi everyone, long time no update.

We've had a few milestones recently. Sofia is no longer in the infant carrier car seat, she's in a big girl car seat. She also sat in a high chair for the first time over the weekend. And she's eating solids (if you could call it that, looks more like mush to me) for breakfast (cereal and fruit) and dinner (cereal and veggies).

Work is going well, although Sofia has decided she really only wants to nap for a half hour now instead of an hour. She is growing so fast! Just today at Target someone asked how old she was and was shocked that she was only 5.5 months old. She's a big girl.

Weight Watchers is ok. I didn't weigh in this week, but I'm sure it would have been bad. I had one bad day last weekend and it took me longer than expected to get back on the wagon (about 4 days longer). I am back on track now so we'll see how weigh in goes next Saturday.

My mom is going to be here next week visiting and then Marc's dad and daughters will be here in 2 weeks (for spring break).

I was going to update with Sofia pictures as well, we got some good ones over the weekend, but it's taking forever to upload tonight. And I'm going to try and get up make it to the gym at 0-dark, so maybe pictures tomorrow.

No comments: