Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It's been awhile

I know, it's been awhile, but we are still adjusting. And right now, when I've got time, I'm usually sleeping. We had our 2 weeks check up today. Everything is normal and on track. Sofia is in the 90th percentile for her height, but she's in the 50th percentile for everything else. It was a bit of a long day because our appointment was early this morning and we didn't get our morning nap. Actually, I haven't gotten any naps today, but it did feel nice to get out. There isn't a whole lot to update on since we don't get out too much yet, but hopefully, that'll change soon!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Sarah Bradley says, "Hi Sofia! You're so cute! I can't wait to meet you!"

So what does she weigh now? Can't wait to see you!

Lauren P said...

She was 8lbs on Tuesday.