Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day...

There's not a whole lot going on here. It is finally sunny! I think they said on the news that we had between 7-8 inches of rain over about a 5 day period. I'm so tired of rain! I guess I wouldn't do too well in Seattle. Sofia is finally getting over her cold and ear infection. I think having her nose wiped bothered her more than anything else. Marc is running a half marathon this coming weekend and Sofia and I will be participating in the 2 mile fun run. We had a low-key Mother's Day, which is how I like it. It's like Valentine's day, everyday should be Valentine's Day and Mother's Day and Father's Day.

Here a few pictures to keep you satisfied until something exciting happens to us.


My sleeping angel.


I didn't catch it quite right, but she was trying to give the ducky kisses. It was so cute.

This one just made me laugh, it was like she was stuck in prison.

No comments: