Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year

Wow, it's been a long time. This one has lots of pictures. =)

We had a great Christmas. My parents were in town for a couple of days. Michelle and her family came over to join us for Christmas dinner. Santa was good to everyone.
Our fat tree

Sofia in her new toy...this is supposed to entertain her while I work

Sofia and Daddy taking a nap after a tiring Chritsmas

I rode back to SC with my parents when they left here. Marc drove down Friday night after work. And then we all came home on New Year's day. We were super busy in SC. We took Inge and Wayne and their family to visit my mom's horse. We went to the Clemson/Samford basketball game with Beth, Jeff, and Laney and then out to dinner (Bert and Robo joined us). Linda and Bill came over for breakfast and Stan and JoLynn came for dinner. Then we meet Beth, Jeff, and Laney to watch the Clemson/Auburn game. And of course we did lots of shopping.

Sofia in her Clemson gear

Laney in her Clemson gear

Beth and I

Now we are back in VA and it sure is nice to have your own stuff and sleep in your own bed. I went back to WW's today. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be....it was bad, don't get me wrong, I gained, but I only gained 1 pound. So I'm really happy with that. Sofie and I went to WW's and the grocery today. Tomorrow we are going to go to the bank and to order new business cards. Then we are going to settle in and enjoy our last few days before I start working.

Hope everyone had a great holiday season!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Awww, aren't we cute?? AND we have cute babies!

Allison said...

So sad I missed it... next time!